The Downtown Modesto (DoMo) Partnership is a non-profit 501(c)(3) community benefit corporation that’s managed by the DoMo Partnership staff and its 13 member, property owner-based board.
The DoMo Partnership’s goal is to improve Downtown Modesto by highlighting all the great things the community has to offer and bolstering services that improve the user experience.
To create a vibrant community through activities and partnerships designed to improve the quantity and quality of experiences in downtown Modesto.
1003 10th Street Suite A
Modesto, California 95354
Office Phone: 209-303-0411
2019 Annual Action Plan
- Assist City of Modesto with Downtown Vision Document
- Partner with Other Organizations to Proactively Address Downtown Nuisance Behavior
- Develop DoMo Scavenger Hunt
- Expand Discover DoMo Program
- Develop Second International Mural Festival
The DoMo Partnership enhances the downtown area by implementing new community events to drive traffic to the district like:
- DoMo First Fridays
- Modesto on Ice
- Discover DoMo Promo
- Pop-Up Fun Zones
- Power Pilates on the Gallo Green
- Bike Modesto
In addition, the group works to improve public spaces and plazas within the district boundaries — creating beautified areas for the community to gather. The DoMo Partnership has:
- Redeveloped 10th Street, between J and I Streets
- Commissioned and sponsored new downtown public art
- Installed tree lights along 10th Street, between I and K Streets