DoMo Experience Engineers
The DoMo (Downtown Modesto) Partnership is looking for a DoMo Experience Engineer. We are currently recruiting for a day time position that runs:
Monday – Friday 6 a.m. – 3 p.m. (or) 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
This position is responsible for ensuring that downtown employees visitors and residents have an enjoyable experience. Team members will keep the downtown district stain, litter, graffiti and odor free. This position patrols the downtown district acting as an information ambassador. This position is the eyes and ears for Downtown police, and local officials, work in direct partnership with Downtown merchants to keep an open line of communication between local agencies and the people they serve.
- Operate cleaning equipment covering the entire Community Benefit District area, while maintaining a pleasant approachable demeanor.
- Attend all mandatory in-service training and required meetings
- Accurately document all required forms of data collection
- Maintain a pleasant approachable demeanor at all time. Incumbent will actively greet citizens while performing their daily patrol.
- Patrol on foot, an assigned area designated by her direct supervisor. While on patrol of assigned area the incumbent will actively seek out individuals in need of assistance. They will assist and direct shoppers, downtown workers and visitors to their destinations within the downtown district as well as answer questions and/or concerns they may have.
- Record and report all infrastructure hazards, as well as instances of dilapidation or vandalism (i.e. graffiti, broken lights, broken windows, etc.)
- Notify Emergency Medical Services of those in need of medical attention.
- Deliver various letters, packages, flyers and boxed items at the request of the Downtown Modesto Partnership’s administrative staff.
- Maintain a clean and neat uniform including jacket, pants, shirt, hat, belt, shoes. Incumbent must dress appropriately for current weather conditions. Rain gear will be provided as part of the uniform.
- Must be able to patrol (walk) on foot for an 8-hour shift exposed to all weather elements (hot, cold, rain, sunshine). Incumbent will be expected to navigate varied terrain including curbs, sidewalks, grass, uneven dirt and gravel, etc.
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs.
- Must be able to speak clearly
- The incumbent will be exposed to various members of the public as well as workers from the public and private sectors
- Incumbent will patrol regardless of weather conditions.
- High School Diploma
- Must have previous experience in customer service
- Previous experience in hotel maintenance is a plus but not required.
All applicants passing the interview stage of the application process will be subject to a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com