1st FRIDAY STREET FAIRE
The Night Market has a new day, a new name, but the same mission – to bring people Downtown to celebrate all that's great about this community! Show off and sell your goods at the re-imagined 1st Friday Street Faire!
Every 1st Friday of the Month
June 2 - October 6
In collaboration with Music in the Plaza, we're inviting you to share in a space that brings Downtown to life surrounded by restaurants, activities, and you!
FIRST MONTH FREE!
Complete applications for June 2nd before May 26th and get the week FREE!
|Vendor Type||Booth Size||Monthly Fee|
|Non-Perishable/ Prepackaged Foods||10x10||$35|
10th Street Market Vendor Submittals
Prior to beginning to sell at the market, vendors must supply the following:
- Certificate of current automobile insurance coverage for the vehicle used at the market
- Copy of California State Board of Equalization Resellers Permit, if selling 2nd-Hand Goods (Permit Holder - Download Here / Permit Application - Click Here)
- Copy of City of Modesto Business License, if applicable – may be waived for $10 fee (Download Here)
Food Vendors Only
- Certificate of general liability insurance with Downtown Modesto Partnership as an additional insured
- Copy of Stanislaus County Environmental Health Permit – TFF (Class A - Download Here / Class B - Download Here)
- Copy of cottage food operation annual registration permit, if applicable (Download Here)
- Copy of current City of Modesto Fire Department Permit if applicable (Download Here)